Sunday, February 10

Good Friends

I hang out a lot with many of my Mexican friends, but their pictures never seem to make it onto my blog. Perhaps its because I don't take their pictures. I finally got a couple pictures from other people.

Here is a picture of Hector, Me, and Daniel (not shown is Barbara who is taking the photo). The 3 of them have become by best friends in Mexico City and I am so glad that I met them. They are extremely good at including me in everything and in anything. Thanks Rodrigo for introducing us to each other!
A while back I had a dinner party and Daniel took a movie of Hector and me dancing, as well as Barbara and Frank dancing. I need to work on my moves but I love the dancing culture here.

Here I am with some other friends at a cantina in the Center. We happened to be there when the US was playing Mexico in soccer. It was pretty funny because, as you can imagine, the crowd was very one sided.

No comments: