Friday, November 2

Halloween

Wednesday was the wacky holiday Halloween. I joined some of my fellow cycling friends for a night out on the town that included margaritas at the Rio, watching 100 some people streak the streets of Boulder with pumpkins on their heads, and dancing at Bacaro. I'd say we had a pretty good showing. Oh yeah, it was my friend Megan's birthday too so the partying was extra fun!
I was dressed in all pink, including my pink wig and my Target kids rain boots (which had to be mended after a short period because fitting a size 8 foot into a size 3 shoe hurts). I had a sign on the front that said, "wanna a piece of me?" and obviously another sign on my back side as seen in the photo above. Can you guess what I was?
My friend Kristen figured out what I was so I gave her 7 pieces of bubble gum, which she ate all at once. Truth be told, its hard work to blow a bubble with 7 pieces of bubble gum in your mouth!
Today my car was in the shop all day getting ready for its long drive to Mexico City. So, I was riding my bike around everywhere with my pants rolled up, polka dot socks, and cycling shoes. I thought I looked pretty goofy and it made me laugh. What's better than making yourself laugh?

No comments: