Wednesday, October 3

My Future Plans

For those of you that don't know, tomorrow I coming home to Boulder for about 3 weeks. I will return to Mexico at the end of October by driving from Boulder to Mexico City with my car, my dog, my bikes, and my belongings (don't worry, my friend Abraham is going to meet me in Texas and drive with me through Mexico). When I return to Mexico, I will move into a new apartment. Below are pictures of my new place, which has a very nice guest room for those of you that want to come visit. The apartment is still under construction but I am told it will be completely finished by the time I return. I am super excited about my new place and I think you'll understand why by looking at the pictures.
The entry into my apartment looking south toward the deck and the main living area.
Looking north from the deck towards the main living area.
The kitchen which is to the east of the main living area.
The stairs to the second floor, which continue on to the roof garden.
Looking south from one of the bedrooms, the other bedroom is just to the east and is identical to this bedroom.
The bedrooms come with very nice built in closets and the floors are going to be wood.
The view from my roof garden, which will have a nice table and lots of plants.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Wow, your place looks awesome!