Sunday, October 7

Fresh Air, Family, Friends, and Pies

I have definitely been enjoying my time in Mexico City and am already excited to return to my life there. However, being home has reminded me why the Boulder/Nederland/Ward Colorado area will always be my home. Nothing in the world can replace the beauty of Colorado (especially in the fall), the familiarity of family and friends, nor my favorite place on this planet which is the house I grew up in. I will continue to post pictures throughout my stay here to give my new friends back in Mexico City a taste of what my life here is like.
I woke up my first morning back home to the sun shinning through the changing golden aspen leaves.
On my first day back I had to make a trip to Ft. Collins to drop a computer off for Andres, a graduate student in Mexico. Luckily, I was able to grab lunch with my cousin Molly Rose while I was in the Ft.
On Sunday I hosted a brunch for 10 of my very good friends. I contributed two of my famous made-from-scratch pies to the feast.

No comments: