Thursday, October 11

Colorado Indian Summer

The weather in Colorado has been just beautiful, which means that I have to get out and enjoy it before the wind and snow starts up (although that may not happen until after I return to Mexico, but its still a good excuse to get out and play). So below are some photos from some of my adventures thus far this week.
I've been on a couple nice runs along the Switzerland Trail. Here is one of my favorite views of Arapaho Glacier.
Shoshoni, one of my parents' dog during a run along the Switzerland Trail.
Morgan and I went mountain biking on the trails in Nederland today. Here we are enjoying the great view from the Tennessee Mountain Overlook.
We rode some very nice single track through some beautiful aspen forests. The leaves have all fallen off the trees leaving a beautiful golden blanket on the ground.

No comments: