Sunday, April 6

From all the emails . . .

I received about the lack of blog postings, I decided it was time to update my blog. Actually, I didn't receive one email from anyone about the lack of blog posts but I am hoping there are still a few of you out there that read my blog and in fact did wonder why I hadn't put a new post up in a while.

Well, I really don't have a reason for not putting up a new post in a while except that life has seemed busier lately than normal.

Below is a photo of the Mexico City Mouse Trap (at least that is what I call it). The large flag in the middle is very impressive. I took this today while heading to Home Depot. I wanted to buy a grill but Home Depot had a terrible selection.
Also, my friend Colleen visited me from Thursday March 27th to April 2nd. Here is a list of the things we did:
•Very nice dinner at Hacienda de los Morelos with Colleen's boyfriend Fadi and his friends Rodrigo and Irene
•Ate a very traditional Posole comida (i.e. lunch) with my friends Vander and Delibes
•Went to a breakfast to celebrate Suzzi's (Abraham's daughter) baptism
•Colleen got a taste of the Mexico City salsa scene at Mama Rumba
•We went for a nice walk at Los Dinamos, which was followed by a fresh trout feast for Colleen
Lots of long walks with Endo in Coyoacan

More posts to come this week. That I promise.

1 comment:

Stuart Swineford said...

Sounds like you are staying busy and having fun. Good things for a Megs to do.

~stubert.