Thursday, March 13

Monumento a la Revolución

Last Saturday . . . I know, I know . . . last Saturday was a long time ago and I have been really bad about updating my blog as of late. In any case last Saturday I met up with my friend Victor in the Centro Historico. I hadn't seen Victor in a couple month so it was nice to catch up with him. The highlights of our walking tour were as always the Zócalo, La Plaza de Computadores (this place is incredible. Its like a typical Latin food market but everything being sold has something to do with computers. You can find anything you have ever wanted there. It was a little overwhelming because its packed with people), yummy tacos at a side street cafe, the fancy new trains on the metro line 1, and the Monumento de la Revolución (photo of Victor and me below). We discovered where the swig dancing crowd hangs out on Saturdays as there was a live swing band and tons of people dancing at the Monumento a la Revolución. Overall is was a nice afternoon in the city. Thanks for the company Victor.

No comments: