Tuesday, October 14

VOTE!!!

To all my blog readers, VOTE. I just sent in my write-in ballot today because my official ballot never arrived. My philosophy is that if you don't vote, you have no right to complain about anything related to politics, which is everything. I will also let all my fellow blog readers know that I endorse Barack Obama (and my endorsement should have a VERY LARGE influence on my blog readers!) If there is one apparent executive decision the candidates have already made, its choosing their VP. For someone who strongly believes that climate change is man made and has been an advocate in the senate to support policies related to climate change, it is unthinkable to pick a running mate that doesn't believe that climate change in man made. Climate change is not just an environmental issue, its a national security issue, its an immigration issue, its an energy issue, its an education issue, and its a human rights issue. I am sorry McCain, but when you address "My friends," I know you are no longer speaking to me. My friend would not have picked a VP that does not believe in my friend's core values.

1 comment:

Stuart Swineford said...

You said it, sistah. Rach and I are voting first thing on Monday.