Monday, October 20

Campeón Metropolitano

A couple weekends ago was the final race in the Mexico City metropolitan mtn bike league. The course was by far the most difficult and the decent was insane. Nonetheless I ended up getting second place for the day and winning the league for my category. I must admit, the racing is not nearly the level of Colorado mtn biking, but its pretty darn cool to say that I am champion of the Mexico City metropolitan mtn bike league. Thanks to Sue for taking the photos below. I believe at some point I might even get a video of pre- and post-race interview she did. I'll post the interviews when I get them.
For second place I won a medal and a very pretty bouquet of flowers and
1,000 pesos, about $100!!!
I won this really cool jersey for winning the league.

2 comments:

Stuart Swineford said...

Megs rockin' the Rainbow Jersey. Way to go!

~stubert.

Unknown said...

Hey, nice rainbow jersey!!!
Awesome. I'm glad you have endo there with you too. Are you coming home for the holidays?