Wednesday, December 5

Bruselas 82

Over the next few days I will post some pics of my apartment as the furniture arrives and the place looks a little more lived in.
Here is a picture of the outside of my apartment. The first floor has a carport, a laundry room, and the room with the window is a maid's room. I don't have a full time maid so this room is referred to as my bicis room. The second floor has an open living room/dining room, a large kitchen, and a full bath. The third floor has two bedrooms and another full bath. The roof has an amazing roof garden which will require lost of plants, outdoor furniture, a grill, etc. It will be my after Christmas vacation project.
Today my platform bed frames arrived. They are beautiful handmade beds. This is a picture of my bedroom.
This is the staircase. It is very beautiful but it is not so friendly on bare feet and Endo doesn't like it either. I think it hurts his feet as well and he can see all the way to the bottom of the stairs, which I think freaks him out. He is getting used to them though and I am remembering to always either have slippers or shoes on when attempting the stairs.

3 comments:

seisylasdiez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seisylasdiez said...

¡Te envidio de buena manera! La zona y la casa están increibles. Espero poderte visitar ahi algun día.
Saludos
PD. Visita mi blog en seisylasdiez.blogspot.com

Stuart Swineford said...

Sweet pad!

~stubert.