Sunday, December 9

Coming Together

Things here in El DF are really coming together. My apartment is beautiful with all the new furniture I have purchased, my social network is expanding, and work is coming together slowly but surely.
This is my new dining room table. I purchased it at the Tlalpan furniture market where I also bought my bed frames. These handmade pieces are going to have find their way back to Colorado after my two years here because they are very beautiful and well made.
Here is a view of the living/dining room. The large door to the right is the main entrance. There are a few final touches that need to be done, like artwork on the walls, but all the major furniture pieces have been bought. I love having my own home and of course visitors are always welcome!

No comments: