Monday, November 17

More Day of the Dead and Maia

Before I headed to Arizona for the conference, I went to see all of the Day of the Dead exhibits at UNAM.
This was by far the best exhibit. The students took advantage a the "mirror of water" to build this tribute to Octavio Paz, the honorary dead guy for this years Day of the Dead at UNAM.
I don't typically spend much time on the UNAM campus at night but the library sure is beautiful at night time.
Last night I had the great opportunity to babysit Maia, my riding partner Lenny's daughter. I was her first babysitter and we got a long really well. I think I will be invited over again soon.

2 comments:

evspence said...

Hey! Can't wait to see you in Mex VERY soon!

Nichole said...

i am over the moon about those bunny slippers she has on! what a cutie!