Monday, September 22

Happenings

Life around here is pretty mundane these days. I have just been trying to write a journal article about my research and research jobs for next year. Sorry, but there is not much to blog between these two things. Here are a couple things that have been going on. If there is one thing I hate doing, its cleaning my bikes. Well, my cycling partner, Lenny, and I discovered that for 15 pesos (about a $1.50) you can get your bike washed after mountain biking. Yipeeeee!!! No more cleaning my mountain bike.
These large moths for some reason like the entry way to my apartment. I actually find them pretty cool as long as they are not flying.
Its was Barby's birthday on the 11th and we celebrated it with flan and some sort of lemon cake on the 12th.

And that is about it. Wish me luck on the writing and the job search. I need it!

2 comments:

evspence said...

Good luck!!

Stuart Swineford said...

Holy crap how big is that moth?!?

Good luck on your writings.

~stubert.